Today we were planting flowers under our mailbox. ( I've never done flowers before)
A neighbor walks past and says "You're planting flowers, how fun."
Lucy yells back "She's a plant killer!"
The lady looks at me and I say "it is true, I do kill all of our plants".
Lucy says "not all of them mommy, that cat killed some of them."
Yeah! Now, I will definately be known as a plant killer and that neighbor will probably never talk to me again.
Also, while planting the kids said the greatest things.
Lucy "Do we have to get dirty?"
Me "Well, we are digging in the dirt so yes. "
Aidan "How about we work together, mom" This is too cute.
Noah "I hope you know what you're doing"
Jake "Maybe these won't die"
Lucy "It is okay if they die, we can buy some more."
No comments:
Post a Comment