Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Do your best..
I say 'do your best' probably 100 times a day. My kids are often coming to me because they are frustrated over loosing a game, difficult school work, unable to tie shoes or make their bed the right way. I always answer 'just do your best and I will be happy'. I don't think that I am following my own advice. Am I really doing my best? Am I trying my hardest at everything that is put before me? I would be overjoyed to say yes, but alas my answer is no. I wake up every morning with the That is why my New Year's resolution is TO DO MY BEST. So, every night this year I hope to be able to find at least one time that I can truly say that I did my best. Armed with a new prayer book for moms (thank Christa) and the intention of reading the Bible daily, I hope that I will have a successful new year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment