Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dr. Aidan

Dr. (to me) Welcome back Mrs. Vrazel. He said this b/c we've been to his office 4 times already this year (mostly well visits).
Dr. (to Aidan) So, tell me what is going on. I heard you were feeling sick.
Aidan: I think I have an ear infection.
Dr. Really, you figured this out on your own.
Aidan: My ear made a pop, and it hurts and I keep shaking.
Dr: Let's look in your ears and see if you are right.
Aidan: It's only this (pointing to his left) ear not both.

This is really too funny. I wish Dr Aidan could have told me about his ear on Sat when I could have taken him in and his ear would not have perforated.
Jake: (as we were heading to Lucy's class) Mom, there is something gross coming out of Aidan's ear.
Me: I thought that might happen. His ear drum burst and it is leaking out the infection.
Jake: Gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment