Why do people get the idea that they can go around asking someone if are they pregnant. Do I look pregnant? I have 5 kids so does that mean I need to be pregnant again? Do I want more kids?
Really, people! I have three ladies I know that are expecting right now, let them have their time to be the pregnant lady. Sure I love my kids, all ever-how-many God blesses me with but why ask me if I pregnant. Just because I stay home sick from one soccer game doesn't mean I have morning sickness. Just saying. I feel like I am letting some people down b/c I am not giving them something to talk about. When I've lost 10 pounds and can run a 5k again, then I'll get pregnant. So as long as I look so out of shape, don't bother asking if I am pregnant. OK!
Another clue, would be me dropping kids off at soccer in a new 12 passenger van.
haha!!!! The passenger van would give it away but for me, I know you are pregnant when you are chugging down ginger ale and eating saltines!
ReplyDelete