Saturday, September 3, 2011
Summer is ending. Well, at least the pool is closing. Why, it is still mid 90's. Sure the water is getting slightly colder but come on, it is hot during the day. I can't believe the time has come around again. All of the big plans I had for the summer, well, they are now big plans for the fall. Another year has started, I say another year b/c when you have kids the year starts with school. I wasn't, as usual, really prepared for another year to begin. I am always with the shock of how I didn't getting anything done over the summer. Well, here's what we did do. We went to the pool almost everyday. We went to several museums, parks and other fun local places. We attended a wonderful ordination and spent fun time with family. We went to north AL and saw a canyon, a crappie fish and a cave, also we saw family. We, unfortunately, attended my grandmother's funeral and learned some great life lessons on death and Heaven. We cleaned out closets, ordered books, watched movies and a handful of other great things. Now we are hitting books, cheering for team and picking up the endless supply of dead leaves that our trees provide for us. I keep remind myself that those dead leaves were great shade for us during the summer. God is good to us, we had another great summer and have started another great school year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment