Monday, December 27, 2010

Aidan's thoughts for today

So Aidan was on a roll today. Here are two conversations he had with mostly me and Lucy.
1st
Aidan "I don't want to take art lessons, I already know how to draw."
Lucy "Yes, but they will teach you how to draw better."
Aidan " You know, we already have a mom that teaches us."

2nd (Lucy unbuckled before I had parked at the store)
boys :" Lucy unbuckled before you parked mom."
Me : "That's great Lucy, if a cop sees that he'll take me to jail."
Aidan : "We'll still have dad it is okay."
Lucy :" But then no one would take care of us because dad works. We would be left alone all day."
Aidan : " Hey Lucy, What if mom actually worked too."
Really? What if mom worked? I guess I have a magic wand that does all of my 'work' for me now. If I had a real job, imagine that. I guess I see why he never understands why I can't to whatever he wants me to at the moment he wants it. I sit around all day doing nothing. Wait, he did say that I was a teacher. I guess that isn't working either. I must make teaching and keeping house look to easy and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment