Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bible verses in the morning

Yesterday was a true test of my patience with Noah. He yelled and did some serious sassing. I corrected him yesterday and then just left it alone. Well, Noah is an early riser and so he woke up with a surprize very early this morning. He came into the playroom and immediately asked if he could play a video game. I remind him that his behavior yesterday wasn't so great and he needed to learn a lesson this morning. So, I whipped out the Bible and gave him three verses to look up and copy. You know, the ones that say "honor your father and mother" "listen to your mother's teachings" and one about Jesus even obeying his earthly father and mother. I hope this sets the tone for our day. Thanks Heather for this great idea. I'll make sure and tell Noah where I got the idea from.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you dare tell him that it was my idea!!!!!!! No fair..

    ReplyDelete