Monday, May 10, 2010
Happy Mother's Day to me.....
3:30 Sat morning I nursed Peter, woke up Tyler and headed to Fairhope, AL. My Granny (mom's mom) had a heart attack and stroke. I had a mini break down on Friday and decided that I needed to go and see her. We got there around 9 or so. I stayed for hours visiting. It was the hardest thing not to cry. Granny, along side of my mom, raised me as a daughter. Poppy walked me down the aisle and now they are both frail. Granny paralized and sick and Poppy sick with worry. It was the worst way to have to see your grandmother but it was also great to be with her and wish her a happy mother's day. My mom had to settle for a phone call, she is currently taking care of my brother in B'ham in Cardiac ICU. My dad's mom spent Saturday in an ambulance on the way to B'ham b/c she is still sick from her surgery. My step mom, Kay, spent her mother's day morning slaving over the stove to give me a grand b'fast before I headed back to Atlanta. I arrived in Atlanta early afternoon to a clean house, steaks and hugs and kisses. Happy Mother's Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment