I was outside talking to Aidan and I reminded him that today was the very last day he had of being 4. His official last day of being a little kid. He told me that it was great to be the last day of being 4. He then reminded me that he and Grant,a family friend, will be 5 together for 5 days. Grant will turn 6 on Friday and Aidan really thinks it is great that they will both be 5 for a few days. Starting Friday Lucy will milk it for all she can that she and her 'boyfriend' are the same age. It won't last long, Lucy will turn 7 mid April.
Back to Aidan. I really hope us making such a big deal about becoming a big kid will improve his behavior. He is a great kid but is really head strong and in a family of 5 kids, a parent can only take so many strong personalities.
Well, at this point in time, Lucy and her man are the same age!
ReplyDelete