Saturday, October 2, 2010


Jake, did you hear that princesses were kidnapped and are being held prisoner in a far away castle? The paper says that they were taken...............


I didn't know that princesses were a part of the current events in Atlanta, GA.
I really enjoyed watching Lucy and Jake play outside yesterday. They were out there have a conversation for at least 30 minutes. This is really funny since I can't get either one of them to sit for that long to do schoolwork. I am thinking I need to have a paper printed with lessons and have it thrown into the driveway for them to pick up and read.
It is fun to watch them get along because sometimes it is such a pain to watch them fight.

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are so imaginative! And they always seem to be getting along when I am around them.

    ReplyDelete