Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Highway to hell

Life is full hell fire and damnations, at least according to my children. In the last week we've had the "damn door" shut and one child inform me that Peter doesn't know "what the hell you are talking about". Yep, you heard it. My kids are sailors. And just when I thought we'd taught them a few lessons, Jake sang me a new song. I am sure you've guessed it, Highway to Hell. Life is grand and entertaining. And if you want to know who said damn door, that was Noah and he was talking to Jake. And you'll never guess who informed me that Peter didn't understand me. Well, it was sweet little Lucy. See what having four brothers will do for you. I wonder what sweet words I'll hear tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. haha...hahaha... I am laughing my butt off here. This was a funny post! I will have to keep my boys away from yours!! Course Grant can sing "boom boom pow" which has the s....hit word in it. But he thinks boom is the bad word..cuz I told it had a bad word.. he tried to figure out which word was bad.. and thinks boom is the bad word... hehe..

    ReplyDelete